Tuesday, September 26, 2006

September 7, 1982

8:00 P.M.

Can you believe I’m going home tomorrow! I’m so happy! Wouldn’t it be something if I were to die in a plane crash after all this? If this is found please give it to Pat S. 5 Cottage Street, So. Orange, NJ 07079 Apt. 5. She’ll be in tears, a real mess, but if this is not burnt up too bad, she’ll recognize it. She gave it to me right before I left and I’ve written thus far. Anyway, I’m on page 998. I got up at 5:30 this morning and read 40 pages. It was too hot to read today so I did not get that far. My suitcase is all packed. It’s going to be so damn heavy. The flower pressed here was given me by a kind old gentleman today. I was also treated to 2 pina coladas by these men who saw me in the water my very first day here. Ah, I’m going home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home