Monday, September 25, 2006

September 5, 1982

2:30 P.M.

We went on a boat trip to some of the islands around Fajardo. It was an overnight. It was okay. I really like the owner of the boat. His name is Rafa. But I didn’t appreciate having to sleep over, being dirty all night. I sure did get sun burnt on the boat yesterday. I’m out of the sun today and then I have three more days in the sun. Then I guess I shall lose my tan for a few months. My left hand palm got impaled by a nail sticking out on the boat. That hurt like hell. I’m just so glad to be home now. I’m only on page 627 in Les Miserables. It’s getting quite boring. Sometimes Hugo gets me angry with his tediously long digressions. Nevertheless, I know it gets better and I’m going to finish it. Maybe that’s all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home