Friday, September 15, 2006

July 4, 1982

SUNDAY ALMOST 10:00 P.M.

Dear diary of mine, what a beautiful day! It truly truly was! Today Miss Geier got married. I hope it was a beautiful, wonderful wedding. I really do. It rained all day yesterday and I kept thinking about how it would be today, and it was absolutely gorgeous out! The sun was shining and the air was sweet and warm. What a wonderful independence day! Maria and I took a long long walk. We cheated on our diets but I don’t care. We both had chocolate ice cream chipwiches. We stopped by Mrs. DeWitt’s house. She wasn’t home so I left a note. Maria signed it also. Then to John Moss’ house. He was home. His mother is so nice. We played with his Apple computer. (I hate computers). Then we had to go. We walked back home and got ready for the movie. We planned to meet Shawn at Porky’s at Movie City 5, Route 1 and Gill Lane, across from Woodbridge Mall, behind Toys R Us. Anyway, Porky’s sucked. I couldn’t’ hear it. Maria and Shawn talked afterwards, waiting for our rides. The Diaz’s came to pick us up and brought Maria, Angelica y yo to Burger King. Then to a friend’s house. There I met and fell in love with the mind of Eduardo Garcia. Unimpressed with the looks of this young 19 yr old man at first, Maria finally introduced us. I was invited into his room where he was entertaining the likes of Angelica, Alicia, Maria and soon me. I learned of all his many accomplishments. Actually I’m sure there’s more. What a mind this boy has!! Oh, I was so impressed! I hope to see more and more of this man. I really hope I do God. Then we all left and drove around the nice houses in Hillside, stopped to see fireworks then back home. Yesterday, for I never got to finish this last night, I was bombarded with so many feelings. But coming home, I was so happy, happy, happy!!! I thought about this truly nice family and everything. What love the children have for their father and what love he has for them! Their mother too of course. At night, Maria y Angelica showed me just a few of the family’s photographs. I just love looking at pictures! It helps me understand better. I see things in pictures. I see personality development and history and many things. We had a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home