Monday, September 25, 2006

August 27, 1982

7:00 A.M.

I didn’t write last night because I had such a bad headache. I was extremely happy yesterday. I met two young men from Westchester County in New York. We have a lot in common. I invited them up to my father’s apartment. It seemed to impress them. We talked and had a really good time. We’re supposed to meet at the beach again today. And more news to make yesterday a good day was that I received Les Miserables in the mail from my mother along with a letter from Angelica. I wrote back to the both of them until 1:00 P.M. and then headed to the beach. After Jay and Derron left, I had a headache which grew worse. Arturo called to say he’d be late getting home and by dinner I was nauseous. So I did the dishes and went to bed. I awoke from a dream sometime this morning, still with my headache and I think it was because of my dream. It was rather depressing. I was fighting with my mother in it. I remember saying how sorry I was to ever come home from Puerto Rico to her and her shit but now I just hope start off on the right foot when I get back. It is very important to me. I hate, abhor fighting with my mother. Anyway, then the dream led into the first day of school and these two new girls came to our class. They were best friends and different to the max than us, but I liked them. I can’t believe this is Friday already and those dreaded weekends come, but this will be a good weekend and then a beautiful week, my last full week! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home