Monday, September 25, 2006

August 25, 1982

8:05 P.M.

I can’t believe how fast the time is going. Now I am not so anxious to go home. Today I planned to stay in due to my sunpoisoning, but instead something within me drove me to hit that beach and its luscious water so I went! I’m glad too because I enjoyed myself. Last night was terrible. I had a terrible nightmare. I was extremely hot and could not at all get to sleep. Plus my sunburnt face was hurting so badly, and there was no breeze at all! Oh, I was so uncomfortable. I just wanted to be home in my own bed but I made it. I think that maybe I went to bed too early. I guess I wasn’t tired enough and it kept me up. Anyway, I plan to stay up as long as possible and then hit the sack. Arturo gave me $25.00. I’m happy about that. He is not feeling well tonight. I hope he gets better soon. Tomorrow morning we go to the post office to picku up my package from my mother. I bet anything she has dandruff shampoo in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home