Tuesday, September 19, 2006

August 2, 1982

MONDAY AT MARIA’S

Boy, I’ve been thinking and thinking about writing in here and I haven’t. So many things I’ve wanted to write about – all my parties and everything. I love writing in my little book but Shawn just told me something that has knocked me over, just overwhelmed me. I don’t know if he means it but he told me that ever since we sucked faces on the beach that day six weeks ago, he has had a crush on me. I think that’s nice. He told me that it is just between the two of us and that he’s been thinking about it and me a lot lately and that maybe he’d get out of it soon, but he told me because he thinks I’m mature enough to handle his crush and he hopes I’m flattered and not repulsed. Wow! That’s something. I’m going to lose weight by Saturday to see him. Maria’s having a party on Saturday. I can’t wait! Shawn had a car accident and his mouth was all sewn up. Maria was talking to him on the fone. He asked her to give me the phone. When I got on, he said, “Trish, I’m all better now.” Then he told me we could suck faces. (How nice). Sucking faces is gross, but if he likes me then maybe it’s okay. But we have to be alone. My god. I had a dream that I had sex for the first time in an orgy with 3 other people, 2 men, 1 woman. But in my dream, I only remember the man on top of me. We were all drunk. What a dream. I had another where a younger boy started up with me. Both dreams were satisfying. How strange and weird it is to be me at seventeen. I just can’t imagine having sex. I’ve been partying a lot. Elaine and I decided to get stoned every morning – sounds good to me. So much I want to say but don’t feel like it now. I’ve really been up to a lot of mischief. Pot is my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home