Thursday, September 21, 2006

August 19, 1982

7:25 A.M.

Today would have been the day that Elaine and I arrived in Puerto Rico – together. So I’ve been here all these days by myself. I woke up this morning with the feeling that I don’t care about people anyway and I’ve also decided to tell my father to change my ticket. I will stay until Wednesday, the eighth. I am sick of being fat and I want more time to lose weight.

3:00 P.M.

Again today I couldn’t stand the sun so I came in. I don’t think I’ll go in the sun until Monday. It’s getting tiring. I took out more of my father’s cartoons and perused them. I’m watching television now. I thought of calling Melissa but decided it was too expensive, well, my father was very happy at my decision to stay until the eighth. Only three more weeks! Next week I’ll swim laps at the pool here, and the flowing ten days I will spend at the beach. I won’t get out in the sun until Monday, giving my skin and self a break. I want to lose weight so I will exercise next week and then fast the following week. Father won’t be home until late again tonight. He gave me money for food and I bought it earlier this afternoon. I am so bored! I’m glad I’ll be arriving at 9:30 P.M. the night before school. I will probably stay up all night and I like a lot of excitement all at once. Oh, and I just can’t wait to be home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home