Wednesday, August 23, 2006

October 30, 1981

Today should be really fun because it's halloween for us at school. I'm going as a hockey player since we have a game and underclassmen are not allowed to get dressed up anyway. It's 6:30 A.M. now. I got up half an hour ago because last night I went to bed at eleven and didn't do anything but write 4 pages in here, but I was so tired. I'm going to study for my chemistry test soon and write my Huck Finn notes up.

Last night I layed up all night because I was thinking about Mrs. Chasan's talk with me. I sure hope I get in touch with Alie again adn I really do hope that Mrs. Chasan and I talk like that again and I hope that my dream of making love with Ali comes true. I thought about that last Sepverber in the beginning of 10th grade when I was just 15. That was the first time I eve had any feelings like that for a boy. I felt absolutely wonderful and so feminine. In 9th grade I never thought like that. That's interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home