Saturday, August 26, 2006

March 4, 1982

Yes we did nothing yesterday in history class. And yes I made an appointment with my psychiatrist. Mrs. DeWitt mentioned her doabts about my sincerity yesterday in our meeting, Oh my God! Did I get upset! If people question my sincerity there is no point in me living. I never questions others. People just have to believe in me! They just have to. It means everything to me. What do I mean by everything? Lots. I'll explain to you one day- self. Oh I'm so tired nosw! I slept for 12 hours almost, but I was ossing and turning. I went to bed early last night also and I was tossing and turning. I have a second appointment with Dr. Buxton today. Tonight I have got to wash my hair, study for Spanish and Chemistry test, read an 18-page story for English. Tonight I will leave early and read a forty-page histpory chapter and wirte an essay on what an American is. Mrs. Chasan is absetn today and so is Ellen adn I miust call Ellen to tell her I can't picky her up tomorrow morning,. I have to take a test at 7:30 A.M. and I must remember to ge that thing signed. I got to Ellen's at 3:00 P.M., give her hfre sweater and askBarbara to sign it for me. Mr. Ambrose got ride of his bear and mustache and he looks like a Roman god. I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home