Saturday, August 26, 2006

March 3, 1982

Since yesterday I found out that I am going back to teh psychiatrist so I don;t know what to make of this. I'm in so much trouble! I don't want to be you know. Thje point of this all, is that my school work is being affected. I really don't want that to happen to me I want all my worries to go fly away from me and never leave ehir shit on my head ever again. I really don't think my trouble will last for too much longer. After Monday night March 29th, the oscards (and I can't wair!) everuy will be okay. Bit U'll only have two weeks to get my grades up. Maybe I'll do it, but last year, after sprong vacation, I got better. I have high hopes for this spring. IO can smell it in the air. I will lose wieight in Puerto Rico and I'll be dark and blonde.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home