Saturday, August 26, 2006

March 12, 1982

I discovered yesterday that I like improvisational acting and I think that is because I can use my own words to express myself, which acting is an outlet of anyway. If I write autobiographically like Twain, but deal more with feeling than external stimuli such as setting, then hopefully I will be understood and I wonder if I am great or speical like I think I am, because I am misunderstood. But my characters refleccting my self, will be complez aindividual who are distinly different and unique as people do say I am. But I think everyone is unique. I don't see at all what set sme apart from others. But is si so. I love acting too. I truly do. Oh I do hope Sarah Lawrence wantes me because that is what I see their school is for. I think Sartah Lawrence will help me. It would be good for them becaue I am something. I'm not better but I'm something. I know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home