Saturday, August 26, 2006

January 30, 1982

Well guess what I did on Saturday, 4:45 P.M., January 30, 1982 that I'll never tell a soul and am very ashamed of. After the stage creew meeting yesterday, I had to wait because we were finished early and Miss Geier wanted to go. She asked Melissa and Mary to wait for me. Well, they reluctantly did. Miss Geier left all the gates open and the school. Melissa, Mary and I went in the building. I had to return stuff to the thrid floor and sedon while they were making phone calls. I took about 5 miinutes and that is a ong time. When I came back down the stiars, I saw elissa and MAry run into Miss MacWhinney's office, but then remembered to ask me if Mr Viall was still upsatiars. He wasn't. At first I thought they were going to use her phone becuase the other wasn't working or something, nut no! they were going through files! "Oh my God>" The trouble we could have all goteen into! You know, I'm, going to hid4e this notebook from now on, The ugly thought of leaving Vail=--Deace would make me really sicl I want to stay in this school and my current thoughtm us to be the Engloish teacher for the upp0er school at Vail-Deane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home