Saturday, August 26, 2006

January 26, 1982

I just finished watching Part I of Eleanor and Franklin and I must write how Eleanor inspires me to be so great. I wish I were but I hope to be. There would be nothing I want more. I have really got to chanbe. I mean it. Eleanor Roosevelt was a beautiful woman I would love to have similar qualities as her. Body, od I dream a lot. No one I know would even think of me ever being something one day. That is an example of how far off field I am. I've got to lose weight too, and I must call Amy on Thrusday. You know, I don;t think I've ever read a thing about Eleanor Roosevelt. I've just seen it on T.V. How horrid! I want to talk and walk like Eleanor Roosevelt. I know I can be her. I ponly want to be me of course. I reall really do! But only if I can be thr ebest me I can and I will try, I wonder if Eleanor Roosevelt ever read Little Women of The Scarlet Letter. I like Hester Prynne, PEarl and Josephine and Beth March very much. I feel so base. How stupid of me really! Emerson sayd we should not put down our thought.s I agree. I will probably still write of Mrs. Chasan, She is a person who has been on my mind and I know that that's okay because everything has a meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home