Saturday, August 26, 2006

January 24, 1982

Half of junior year is over now. I just finished reading all I've written in here so far and I've written a lot about Mrs. Chasan. I don't think she's done anything to uypset me since the last day we worked on my story (November 20th 1981). I still haven't heard anything about that yet. Mrs. Chasan, on firday, incited me tio her house one day after school why my mom's going to pick me up late. But she asked me in front of Maria and I don't know if that hurt Maria or not becauyse it would hurt me very much if Mr.s Chasan invited someone to her house in from of me being that I like Mrs. Chasan as much as I do. Mrs. Chasan did that another time also. She invited me to New York with her mother to see Candida in fron of Ellen, Michelle and Mitra. Ellen immediately said, "Oh can I come too?" (I don't blame her). Again, I'd be really hurt becuase I really like Mrs. Chasan. She asked me once if I would be her friend when she was old. IOf course I will be. And she kissed me on my birthday and on the last day of school before Christmas when I gave her a Christmas present and then later after she reathte Chiristmas card from me. I really do like Mrs. Chasan very much. I love her actually. I don't know why but I guess it doesn't matter at all. It's sort of like this story I just read in the about a boy who ran into a man on a street corner, got hurt badly, but was happy he ran into this man because he suddenly wsa fond of the man for reason maybe on he could understand. And even though he did get hurt, he rememberd the time because the man meant so much to him I understand totally. Times like that have happened to me before and I've wished them to happen again, although everyone I know, would think I was carzy. For example, the time I got my period nigjht beofre luch on day. It happened to be a Wednesday. Mr.s Chsans's day to watch ober the little field with the keeper of the key (a good name for a book) to the room with all the mdicinal supplies (Mis Dundon). Well, it was embarassing that I had to go ask for a tamppn, but it was sort of a fun challenge. I could never have done that a few years ago. Never! Mrs. Chasan asked me afterwards how I felt which I thought about many times. I was worth it and I hope that other similar times will occur. It makes life worth living For example,. I saw Literary CavalcadeLittle Women today (the 1949 version with Elizabeth Taylor (Amy), Janet Leigh (Meg), Margaret O'Brien (Beth) and June Allyson (Jo), Mary AStor (Marmee). Anyway, that sotry is so happy and so sad! And I love it because it makes me crya and it makes me laugh. I must read the book! I must! Another good time I wall always remember was the time Barbara comforted me in the car a year ago today when I got upset and started cry9ing over my mother's marriage. She grabbed my hands when she wsaw me bow my head when tears came from my eyes. Another time I'll cherish is the time Mrs. Blasier comfronted me and cared why I was doing so pooely in ninght grade. She actually said to me (in the library) that she wated to talk to me. All I can remember is her or I saying that something else had taken up my attenition from my school work. I might have been from home, my problem with Ellen, or my occupation with Ali. But UI think Mrs. Blasier really cared, and I never really confiede anyththin with her. Another time was with Barbara on the councin the poirrch of her house one friday afternoon on May 29, 1981 when I was really depressed and she talked to me. Another rime was when I apologized to Mrs. Chasan last year in May. It initally was good. As soon as I said I was really sorry, she took my hand and was stunned she was so happy to have me apologize. Her face lit up. That morning I came to her during homeroom and said, "can I talk to you this afternoon?" She was really surprosed and we decided on eigth period. That day was really bad for me and I got depressed again because Ellen was goint to the boys basketball game withoug asking ,me. Well. eighth period thurdsday came, I went to her room to find Robe and Greg talking there. I stood by the window and looked out of it. Mrs. Chasan wasn't there. She laster came up and akjed the boys to kleave; Shye told me to sit down, she sat down in the cahiar in front of me, kooking really concerned and akeded me waht I wasnted to talk to her about After I got stared, I said, "Well,,, I just wanted to apologiexe to you for being so mean to you this yuear. She said, "Oh Tricia, you know know how much that mean to me" Then I went on talking and we switched rooms so we couln't be disturbed. Welkl, these time I'll always remember and I really do wish and hope and pray that I'll be friendw with Mrs. Chasan.

Friday night, I wrote Mrs. Blasisier an 8 page lette. I hope she doesn't mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home