Saturday, August 26, 2006

January 21, 1982

Boy I've got so much to say! I really feel like writing and I even think I could finish this book tonight even though I really have to study for my chemistry exam. But I really don't think I could study for it anyway. I haven't put any importance on any of these exams. If the six so far, I've gotten 3 A's. That's okay, but I don't at all think I'll do as well.

Gosh, I haven't written in a liong time. There is always so much to write about and I haven't even found the time for this pleaurable lesire of mine. Yesterday. I can't begin to tell you how upset I was. The science and math labs were flooded with water from the three overflowing sinks. The faucets were froxen from the cold weather and I didn't know this adn tried to use tow or three of the faucents. I don't remember which oones and I don't remember if I even had the common sense to turn the faucets off since there was no water running. Talkiung to Miss Prudo, she told me she though it wa vandalism. I said it couldnt be, afterall, I thin that no on in Vail-Deane would ever do anything to harm the school. I told her aboutme using the faucets and she told me to go righ to Miss MacWhinney and tell her. I was so scared! I didn't even know exactly why she wanted me to go, but I went. Mis MacWhinney was upset. I felt so bad that I was really crying inside! I sulked around school, and Mrs. Chasan asked me what was wrong. I finally told her. She was very sympathetic. She went to Miss MacWhinney and she said, "Os Patricia came to you too?" Well they decided it wasn't my fault but I was pretty upset and still am. I probably will always have that hanging over my conscience. They both agreed that there was no telling if I was responsible and there was no way of I have know anything about forzen pipes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home