Saturday, August 26, 2006

February 14, 1982

I always like Mrs. Chasan, otherwise I never would have felt so guilty about turning her off and I never would have wanted to apologize, hoping that she would understand and like me., Why am I doing this? /I swear if anyone ever saw all the stuff I write about Mrs. C, they would find it very strange. I don't know why I write about her except that the reason is because I think about her a lot, and I don;t why why, byut I am very fond of her. I hope we'll a;lways be friends moreso than now, because wer'n not really frinds now just stident teacher buddies/ I shall write to her in Puerto Rico and Amy and Hoda and lots of people I must remember to ask her if I can help her move to the new school this summer, I have decided that I am definiately going to get my hair cut like Jane Fonda
s I must promist myself to do a few things. Write about every bit of cllture that come to me or that I engage in. Write about every movei,,ev ery book every English class passage every symphony on T.V., T.V. show, record, piece I play on the paiano, conversation I have, class, news I hear, walk I take, care ride.

I'm simply disgusted with myself. I have not started anything on my term peaper., Oh I can't wait to get those drugs from my friend. I really am going to get myself into trouble.

SHIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home