Saturday, August 26, 2006

February 13, 1982

Well Patricia you have two days to write a term paper. Great! Today dear diary I babysat Natasha and made $10.00. I bought rum for Heidi and I am going to give the Ouzo to Miss Geier. I also bought drugs from Heidi's workmate. I hope I have them by Tuesday. They cost 50 cents a piece. I bought ten so that's $5.00. I'll never tell anyone for years and I'll use them and their effect. I'm wathcing Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice now. It's 12:00 A.M. I write during commercials and I'm not writing anything real important. Even thought I have so much to say. Tomorrw I shall work, work, work, My period only last 2 days. Not unusual, but strange. And I got crapms hourse after I got it. That's not so strange I guess. I remember back in September at Margaret's house, the day before Chris's weeken, my cramps were so bad, I never though I would make it. Oh, I hope I don't get my period in Puerto Rico! Well, at least I can hadle that. Years ago I couldn''t I really wasn't old enouigh at ten to have a menstrual cycle - emotionally. I was still a child, afraid to stick plugs into my body (tampons). But now I can deal with my period and anything that arises from it. I still kind of get embarassed about it but I can talk to people about it, like my frinds and I can saks Miss Lee or Miss Dundon for a tampon although I hate to that. I would tarather aske Mrs. Chasan I don't know why. I am reminded now of the time at Cherry Hill last October 26th or around then I got my peropd on Friday in school, wearing white pants! and when I was packing I gogt tampons. I got my period oin art and I remember I had the worst crapms! Nex[eriod, 5th period. Later I went to the bathroom to discover Nature's little surprise for me on the bloody toilet paper. I stioll had bad cramps. I saw that Mrs. Chasan's room was unoccupied with only her sitting at ther edesk. My intentions were to ask for tampon and aspirin for crapms byt UI was too scared so I walkedin asked for the aspirin. She akded me if I had a heachahe. I asnwered yes and said thank you for the aspire. That was it. Then I dont remember if I, yes I did have a tampon because it took me several hours to ask Ellen laster in the hotel when we were alone togehter is he had sany tampons. She had only two and said, "You'll ask your mother for more?" I said yeah, but I woulcn't. The next day Ellen adn I talked about waht would happin if tampoons were banned because toxic shock syndrom was a big issue last year. Ifigured that I could surviuve anyway, buyt tampons would help alot. I was slowly running out of tampons that Saturday and I was wearing my white pants which I didn't dirty the day before byyut now I did. I t was before we were gpoing to the movies to see I'ts My Turn. Ellen went with me to my room and I had a terrible accident! I was so embarassed. I washed the pants and thought up the most wonderful excuse to tell my mother about why I changed my pansts and why there were wet pants haing in the shower. Oh my stomach is killing ,e. I'm going to get a heache too. I wonder if I have toxic shoick syndrome. I have my period and have diarrhea since it started. Oh I hope this goes away. After the movie, we all went to dinner and then Ellen and I left and I think Barbara. I said good night and went to my room to discover I had no tampons left so I knocked on Barbara door, she anser and I said, "Barbara, do you have any tampons?" She went in her purse and fave me two. I thanked her and was so embararassed! I though that that was weird of me byuut since I asked Mrs. Chasan for a tampon last Thursday and I dont think she thoughit was weird, then I gues ther's nothing wrong with it.

I'm sick again! I don;t know what is wrong with me, but I'm not going toe ar much more today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home