Friday, August 25, 2006

December 7, 1981

It's 1:45 A.M. December 7th, 1981. The news had little specials on John Lennon. I baked brownies and I've got my peace sign out to wear to school tomorrw. I'm so worried about my grades! Christmas is coming soon and I'm so apprehensive about that. Again I've got a lot bothering me. I've got to get Christmas cards out also! Oh, I hope I can manage without going off the deep end.

You know, I just love to write! I gave my notebook to Kyle. I hope it's the right thing because I want someone to read my stuff! She's giving me her diary. She's a writer also. Maybe we'll both be expatriates in Paris! Who knows?! Have I mentioned that lately I've been nurturing the idea of becoming a writer! Yes I have, but Patricia thinks too much!

Oh, I've written some poems. I'm going to start my own book. I'm not good at all, but I've always wanted to write poetry. I'll keep trying! Natalie Wood died! It's so sad! She accidently drowned after midnight last Sunday early morning hours. What a wasted human life. They say that many adored her and she had 3 daughters. I cried when I read about it in the papers for the thought of my own mother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home